Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Welcome to Winter with Froggy Holler!

I'd like to introduce myself to all our new families.  My name is Kathleen and I have been assisting with Froggy Holler for a year.  I will be leading the classes for our Winter session while Teacher Erin is on maternity leave.  I'm very excited to meet our new Froggies and have fun in the woods!

I've worked with young children for many years both as a preschool teacher, nanny and Roots of Empathy instructor.  I am currently a full time student and will graduate with a degree in Early Childhood Education in June 2015.  I am also the mother of three children (13, 11 and 9) an avid hiker, nature lover and bird watcher. Froggy Holler has provided me with a wonderful opportunity to combine my interests and talents and I look forward to getting to know all of you!

No comments: