Wednesday, August 22, 2012

FALL Info!

I know many families are anxiously waiting for info and registration dates for FH this Fall, and I'm SO thrilled! Here are the details:
Classes will be:
Tuesday Preschool 9:30-11:30 (ages 3-5)
Tuesday Kindergarten 1:00-3:00 (ages 4-6)
Wednesday Preschool 9:30-11:30 (ages 3-5)
Thursday Tots 9:30-11:30 (ages 2-4) this class will focus on the younger kids with parents but I'm open to having a few older ones attend without parents...
All courses are 10 weeks from Sept 11- Nov 22 and cost $200 for residents, $230 non, and include a snazzy FH tee shirt!
FH WILL fill up fast this fall and I'm so sorry that at this time I am unable to do anything about taking preregistration. But PLEASE if you are interested in a class that is full make sure to add your name to the wait list so I know if I can add another staff member, open up another session etc.

Registration for residents is on August 28th
Non residents August 30th
You can see the catalog for all Shoreline Parks programs at: http://shorelinewa.gov/index.aspx?page=901 
Please always feel free to email Teacher Erin: eezackey@hotmail.com with more questions!
Thank you for your support and enthusiasm for the program!

No comments: