Thursday, June 25, 2015

Richmond Beach Spring 2015

All three days at the beach were glorious! We had a wonderful -2 tide and two of the days beach naturalists from the Seattle aquarium were on site answering questions. Toward the end we found lost pirate treasure and divvyed up among the crew, er I mean class. 

Tuesday






Wednesday






Moon snail egg casing. 


Thursday 

Octopus

Observing the octopus. 


What a way to end the session!! 

To all the now kindergarteners, I am so proud of you and wish you a fantastic first year of school. You will be missed at Froggy Holler next fall. 
To all the tadpoles moving up to froglets I'm so proud of you!! I can't wait to see you in the fall running with the big kids! 
To all the Froglets and Tadpoles, you've done so well! Look at how much you've grown! See how strong you've become and how much more you can do. I can't wait to see you in the woods next fall. 

Have a great summer!! 















No comments: